Unrivaled FRP Expertise
Together with Premier Composite Technologies (PCT), Bassett offers unrivaled expertise in North America in advanced composites construction for architectural designs. PCT’s architecture team has undertaken the construction of multiple projects covering a wide range of extremely complex, high profile composite structures.
Premier Composite Technologies (PCT) is the leading global manufacturer of advanced composite components for architectural solutions.
- Large scale Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GRC or GFRC)
- Ultra High Performance Concrete (UHPC) Solutions
ADVANTAGES OF COMPOSITES INCLUDE:
- Carbon fiber is five times as strong as steel, two times as stiff, yet weighs about two-thirds less.
- New aesthetic possibilities: an ability to mold complex, fluid and creative forms and produce more efficient geometric shapes.
- Significant weight savings – an advanced compositecladding structure can typically weigh as little as 10% of its concrete equivalent.
- Composite structures can cover much larger spans between support points, reducing the need for substructures dramatically.
- Rapid installation enabling time and cost savings on site.
- Superior durability with reduced – through – life costs and less degradation.
- Improved thermal insulation and reduction of cold bridging.
- Longevity – composite structures are highly resistant to corrosion.
About Premier Composite Technologies
The PCT design team is supported by numerous in-house disciplines, ensuring that we have the knowledge base to create complex structures using state of the art technology. Flexible modular design solutions are manufactured by PCT in Dubai and shipped to site for installation by Bassett Construction.
Premier Composite Technologies (PCT) is a UAE based global manufacturer of advanced composite components for the Architectural Design, Transportation and Boatbuilding markets. Headquartered in Dubai, PCT serves customers across varied markets globally and has grown to employ more than 2,700 employees across 49 nationalities. The Company has ten manufacturing sites based in Dubai Investment Park, with a total production area of up to 64,250m2. The HQ comprises of a factory as well as the corporate office that houses a team of architects, in-house design engineers, chemists, project managers, purchasing, finance, HR and marketing departments. PCT is incorporated in the UAE, with offices in Germany, United Kingdom and is represented exclusively by Bassett Construction, Inc. within continental North America.
For more information about PCT’s composite materials, contact us.